Editing video

SCRIPT


EXT. METAL STAIRCASE DAY 1 - 06/12/17

TWO BOYS (KACPER AND MOHAMMAD)ARE WALKING DOWN METAL STAIRS AFTER THEIR LESSON.
KACPER
How do you not get any girl man?
MOHAMMAD
I don’t even know man it’s just girls these days…
KACPER
Bruv its not girls its you, you can’t get no girls man
MOHAMMAD
Don’t even say that tho I can
KACPER
But it’s the truth
MOHAMMAD
I chat to a new girl every week what you on about?
THE TWO BOYS THEN TRANSITION TO THE SECOND SET OF STAIRS WHERE THEY MOHAMMAD THEN NOTICES A GIRL SITTING ON THE STAIRS.
MOHAMMAD
Are you sure I can’t get a girl?
KACPER
100%
MOHAMMAD
There’s a girl right there, I’ll bet you £15 I can get her number.
KACPER
Cool £15 yeah? Let’s do it
THEN TRANSITIONS TO A PAN OF THE GIRL SITTING ON THE STAIRS WHERE IT GOES BACK TO THE BOYS AS MOHAMMAD IS WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS
MOHAMMAD
Yo b… Can I get your number?
GIRL
No?
MOHAMMAD
Why not
GIRL
I’ve got a man
MOHAMMAD
So what?
GIRL
What?
MOHAMMAD
I said so what… forget about your man I’m better than him
MOHAMMAD THEN GETS SLAPPED BY THE GIRL AS KACPER WATCHES IN SHOCK
MOHAMMAD
Fine then!
KACPER (Running down stairs)
Ahhhhh you just got clapped by a girl… you owe me £15 now!
MOHAMMAD

Oh man!



Framed
Shot list:
Outside
Shot no.
Shot
Filmed?
          1
OTS shot of the duo walking down the stairs
Yes
          2
Low angle shot of the duo
Yes
.         3
High angle shot of the duo walking down the stairs
Yes
      4
Close up of the girl
Yes
      5 
Panning medium shot of the girl.
Yes
      6
Close up of the girl’s facial expression.
Yes
      7
Close up of one boy getting slapped
Yes
.         8
Match cut of the slap.
Yes
      9
Medium shot of the boy’s reaction.
Yes
.       10
Close up of the boy holding his face
Yes
.       11
 High angle shot of the boy and girl talking
Yes
.       12
Low angle shot of the boy and girl talking
Yes
.       13
Wide shot of the other boy laughing.
Yes
.       14
OTS handheld following the boy running.
No




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Applying Marxism

Captial: Case Study

Marxism & hegemony: blog tasks