Star persona video feedback and learner response

2) My cinematography was good, with a clear background. Generally a good use of CLAMPS, but I was told that I need to add some sort of intro/outro and add some music in the background to make the video less boring as a whole. I think this is accurate feedback.

3) The mood board helped us clarify how much we wanted the scar to cover and how big we wanted it. Also it helped us decided on making it some-what a 50/50 split between the scar and the make-up.

4) Improve the lighting and add some sort of sounds in the background, and make the editing more interesting and engaging with the audience.

5) Apart from the obvious one being make-up, I think it was the placement of the actor, as he face was clearly visible throughout the video and stayed in shot.

6) I think the lighting could have been greatly improved on as it was a bit too dark.

7) I learned that an intro is important as is some sort of background music to keep the viewer engaged.

8) Add an interesting intro/outro, possibly subtitles as the video goes on telling the viewer what was done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Applying Marxism

Marxism & hegemony: blog tasks

Captial: Case Study