Coursework: Pre-production - Mise-en-scene

Costume
Costumes will include thing such as tracksuits, hoodies, jeans (baggy), black masks and gloves. Masks will be used to create enigma codes of action, crime and mystery. Baggy jeans will be used to emphasise the urban environment my characters are from.

Lighting
I will use whatever lighting is outside to create a more authentic feeling, and cosidering It will be shot in London it will most likely look very gloomy. anything inside will have natural lighting to create and continue that realistic feeling. If needed I will use phones flashlights to make it brighter.

Actors
My characters will be played by people who can easily portray the character they need to, and I will show each gang as always being together to symbolise them as being united and supportive of each other.

Make-up
I will use make-up to show wounds after a fighting or shooting scene. 

Props
I will be using a motorbike, several guns to create action codes for the audience that they can identify and relate with. I will also be showing school books and phones for a teenage audience to relate to.

Setting
I will be using several settings such as alleyways, dark/isolated streets and side-walks to create a realistic and gritty atmosphere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Applying Marxism

Marxism & hegemony: blog tasks

Captial: Case Study